Offsite Hosted Backup
Scheduled | Reliable | Secure
Data loss can happen in any company. Human error and systems failure can compromise valuable business information. In a report released by Cloud Security Alliance, it showed that data loss ranked second in the list of top cloud computing security threats.
How To Restore Files from Offsite Backup
Restoring lost data from your online backup is quick and easy. I'll show you how.
To get started, download the backup software from http://files.dataprotection.com/Downloads/Helia/. You will need a user account credentials to start your first backup. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a backup account.
Data backup is not a matter of choice anymore. It has become a necessity in order to protect your company’s vital information. Helia Technologies provides a hosted backup service in a secure, remote location. You can retrieve your data anytime and anywhere you want. Helia’s Hosted Backup features include:
- Easy data transmission. You don’t need to change disks or purchase additional hardware. Your existing internet bandwidth is enough to get the data to our secure servers.
- Automatic data backup. You don’t have to worry anymore if your IT guy is not around and you need to back up your files. Helia has a fully automated backup system that runs every day and emails you a daily report, too.
- Iron-clad protection. You can be assured that your file is protected from theft, corruption, fire, and other threats with our high caliber data protection. Our private and secure facility consists of advanced defense systems that guarantee the security of your data at all fronts.
- Flexible options. You can choose what you want to back up, when you want it, and how often you need it. You can customize your backup requirements with our multiple account options, allowing you to save money.
- Instant recovery. Our system is always online and we can restore your corrupted or deleted data in a snap.
- No duplicate backup of same data. We only backup the changes done on the data stored in our protected facilities to avoid server overload and minimize backup time. You will never backup the same data twice again. Multiple copies of the same file can cause a lot of confusion.
- Mobile backup. With mobile devices being the growing access point of data creation and retrieval, we backup all your data from your smartphones and tablets. We can also remotely delete your data in case your mobile device is lost.
- Dynamic backup and integration. We integrate our system seamlessly with LabTech and ConnectWise. Not only that, we also restore and backup Microsoft SQL and Exchange.
- 24/7 support. Our accommodating security geniuses are always available to assist you at any given time.
Data remains in Canada. We assure that all your data are protected by the Canadian privacy legislation. Your data remain safe and secure within Canadian jurisdiction. US data centers do not have this protection and Canadian businesses may face security risks when storing data in those locations.
The best thing that Helia can probably give you is peace of mind. Knowing that your data is heavily secured and automatically backed up allows you to work with ease and increased efficiency.
To get started, download the backup software from https://backup.securewebportal.net/app/download. You will need a user account credentials to start your first backup. Send an email to email@example.com to request a backup account. Watch the video to learn how to install the Hosted Backup software at: https://youtu.be/RYQ4sU4luzc
How To Configure your Offsite Computer Backups
In this video, I'll show you how to configure your backup to protect your files and store them offsite.
Helia Technologies provides managed IT services to small and medium-sized businesses in Calgary. We also guarantee responsive, comprehensive, and efficient client support. Helia is all about ensuring continuity in your business by providing the most optimal technology solutions.
How To Make Changes to your Hosted Offsite Backup
You may want to change your backup and alter how often the backup happens or which files are backed up. In this video I'll show you how to change the settings for your existing file backup
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies